Contract Title: Peaking Energy Plants
Client: A G Renewables (AGR)
Date: June 2017 – April 2019
Scope of Work
There were eight Peaking Energy Projects included in the package of work. Askam designed and constructed the infrastructure which included:
- All earthworks and demolition prior to works starting on site. On one site this included dealing with Asbestos.
- All 278 works including alterations to access roads and paving
- Reinforced Concrete foundations for the new Energy Plant
- Ducting, Drainage, Manholes and Attenuation where required
- RC Structures for the Transformers, Gensets and Gas meter housing
- Construction of the DNO Substation
- RC, Gabion and Legio Block Retaining walls
- All external hard standings in concrete, tarmac, gravel and associated drainage.
- Perimeter Fencing